Friday, May 11, 2012

Good Bye


All right Mr. Need, and all my other fellow classmates that are reading this, this will be my last post. I’ve had a very fun time writing this and would like to thank you Mr. Need for the opportunity to actually try this out. I’ve hoped you’ve actually learned something and now know that when expressing chills while listening to music you know what is going on in your body and know why you have the reaction you do. I love music and I wanted to share my love with you, so I left one of my favorite songs ever up at the top of this. If any of you are wondering if I am pulling all of this stuff out of my but I actually do have sources. They will be the final post. I hope that no matter what you go through during life you always remember that you have music to turn too. It can change your life, and help you in so many ways possible. Don’t ever doubt the ability that a symphony or a melody can have on you, because in the end you’ll be the one regretting it. Music is self-expression, and in self-expression there are feelings. So in the end music is really just what feelings sound like right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment